Our Bayport Mold Remediation Service Team Is Available (631) 560-8999
If you have mold damage at your home in Bayport, contact the mold remediation specialists at K.O.S. We’ll make a fair assessment of the mold damage, outline the work, timeline, and cost involved for remediation services.
K.O.S Cleaning & Restoration is trained and IICRC certified to handle all Mold Remediation and Removal. Regardless of what caused your mold problem we’re here to handle the problem safely and effectively in Bayport.
For Mold Remediation Service in Bayport Call Now (631) 560-8999
We follow a rigorous 5 Step Mold Remediation Process
- Mold testing to determine what type of mold you have and the areas of your home that are affected.
- Determine the extent of damage behind drywall and insulation. Mold typically breeds in these areas and this is a critical step to determine the severity of mold infestation.
- Safely remove all affected materials in the area of contamination. Since mold spores easily spread when disrupted, we insulate the area and remove any materials that has mold growth, including carpet, drywall, insulation, etc. to prevent the mold from spreading.
- Once materials are removed, we treat the entire area with professional strength chemicals to destroy mold and prevent regrowth. The exact method of removal will depend on the type of mold and severity of the infestation.
- After all mold has been thoroughly removed and the area is treated, we can return your home to normal. This may involve the use of advanced drying techniques and restoration of cabinets and drywall. At this stage, we’ll do a final inspection to identify and address water or humidity issues before replacing drywall, insulation, and carpet.
Emergency Mold Remediation In Bayport (631) 560-8999
Useful information about mold including tips on how to prevent it and ways in which in can affect your health.
You run downstairs to get something in the basement and a flooded basement. Everything is
Hiring a Mold Remediation or Water Damage Restoration Company? Make Sure they are IICRC